Here's the BEFORE image SOOC.
1. Cloned out the postcard in the left front foreground
2. Duplicated the background image and added a High Pass filter using a Soft Light blend mode.
3. Duplicated the background again and added a Gaussian Blur filter. Then added a layer mask to brush over the foreground I didn't want blurred.
4. Added a Levels adjustment layer.
5. Added a Gradient Map adjustment layer, black to white.
6. Added two solid color adjustment layers in peach, changed the blend mode of one to Screen and the other to Multiply.
7. Added two layers of Kim Klassen's Chase texture and changed the blend mode of one to Soft Light and the other to Color.
8. Added another Levels adjustment layer.
9. Added the type layer.
10. Added my watermark.